Red, itchy and sore lump in my groin Jock itch, please suggest remedy

Red, itchy and sore lump in my groin - Jock itch, eczema, or? Hi, I have a red, itchy and sore lump in my groin area and now it is always wet like water/sweat that is always going out of the sweat glands of the whole affected area. A few weeks ago the liquid was quite sticky, but now it became like a water that easily drips. I thought this was jock itch so I tried to apply Nizoral cream, the old skin peeled off but the lump, itch and wetness is still here. I have a second thoughts that this is eczema but it doest fit the description of dry scaly skin. However when the liquid dries, it seems like it becomes scaly like a newly dried wound. Do you know what this is or any advice for treatment? It becomes very itchy when I put soap on it.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011