Red, inflammation, dark patches in skin after doing facial. What kind of home remedy will help?

hi doctor,
i had facial two months ago,after that facial,my skin got damaged,it was red and inflammation was there,even after two months it is healed but still i have dark patches on my cheeks,and uneven skin tone is there,and if i go out in sun then my cheeks becomes red,please help me with some homemade remedy, and could you please tell me how much time it will take to regain my original skin texture and colour,plese help.
regards,
jayu
Asked On : Tue, 12 Nov 2013
Jan 2014
hi. Seems you have a sensitive skin. Please refrain from any facials in future. home remedies might irritate your skin further (it may be already irritating your skin if you are using them already)

Stop using soaps instead Use a mild cleanser like cetaphil. Soaps are alkaline and alter the skin PH.
Use a a broadspectrum sunscreen effective against both UVA AND UVB.
For uneven skin tone and patches use a product containing arbutin, glabridin, tetrahydrocurcumin at night or use a kojic acid cream once daily at night.