Red, inflamed, bumpy spot on the chest, occasionally itchy. Cause and remedy?

age 27, 5 6 , 223lbs, female, no allergies, history of kidney stones , gallbladder removal. I have a area on chest starting 5days ago, about size of silver dollar, ithces at times, neosporan, and cream for poision ivy irritate. Reddens, and inflames if i get hot. Over five days no other ares appeared, did grow in width, only a little. Only known contact with anything is a small pin size baby spider crwling on chest a day or two before. the rash has a red base, with bumps that seem whelp like bumps, no blister and 2days ago a small black dot is in middle of each bump/raised area.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012