Red hands, dry skin, pins and needles in hands. Negative for Raynaud s syndrome. What could this be?

Hello, iv had extremely red hands for about a year or more now, the skin it quite dry too but the redness is almost like bad circulation? Today I got pins and needles in them for no reason, and they r still red even though they are warm. I went to the doctor and got tested for reynodes syndrome but it came back negative. When they r cold they turn blue/purple and red, my hands haven't been a normal colour for ages now... What could this be and how do I get my normal colour back? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013