Red foreskin and urethra causing discomfort, no pain, spots on the end of penis. How can I get rid of this?

I have a red foreskin and urethra I have no real pain or itch just uncomfort and no std and doctors have said yes to thrush, no to thrush, their unsure I ve heard it all and I m not sure what it is, I have no raised lumps andmy foreskin isn t really tight. It looks like there s spots on the end off my penis but under the meat, I m just wondering what it could be and how I can get rid of this
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012