Red, flat, raw spot on labia, occasionally disappears, STD ruled out, weaned Premarin. Should I restart it?

I have a red spot on my labia , it is red and flat and at times raw feeling. Sometimes the spot almost disappears but never fully goes away. I have been married for 28 years, neither of us have std s. I am 53 and had a complete hysterectomy at 30 . Because of the scare of Premarin I took myself off of it ... Am worried about spot and if I should go back on Premarin? I took myself off of Premarin about 7 years ago. I have had this red spot for about 4 years.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer