Red finger tips, knuckles, discoloration with dryness, lightheadedness, blurry vision post high after binging meth. Cause?

hi, i have been on a meth binge for about 5-6 weeks and using thoroughly for 5 days in each respective week. very clean quality product. my ROA is predominantly 50/50 smoker/snorter, however over the last few days ive moved to IV. everytime i get high I get these symptoms: red fingertips, red knuckles, discoloration in hands and feet , dry hands and knees. i will occasionally undergo these symptoms: extreme lightheadedness , blurry vision , cold hands and feet with red discoloration with white spots Been to the doc a couple times when we switch Ins. and he said my blood pressure is beautiful
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012