Red face with scaly itchy skin. Exposed to sodium hydroxide. Suggestion?

Hi, I am experiencing symptoms of a red face with scaly skin that has now spread to my torso as a pimply red rash . The only thing that has changed in my life is exposure to sodium hydroxide which is used in a diluted form in a glass cleaning machine (similar to a dishwasher) in a restaurant environment. On openeing the door at the end of the washing cycle you sometimes get a very small blast of steam. There is a constant itch in the areas stated and the use of anti histemine tablets (chlorphenamine) does not relieve the itch. Regards Mark Etherington
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012