Red eyes, sensitive to light, inflamed retina. On steroid drops, blurred vision. Treatment?

I woke up with the feeling like someone punched me in the eye. My left eye was all blood shot, and it was very sensitive to light and it hurt to look up. I went to the doctor, not an eye doctor, and the doctor looked and said it looked like an infection but he was worried about an inflamed retina . He gave me some eye drops ( steroid ) drops and said that should help but to come back if it doesn t. Well I ve been using them for 2 days now, and the sensitivity to light is gone and so is the pain, but I seem to have some blurry vision in my left eye...can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012