Red eyes, runny and itchy nose, cough, itchy earlobes spreading to neck. What can be done?

Hi I started with allergy symptoms I have never had, red eyes, runny nose , itchy nose, and then a cough. Recently, I have added really itchy earlobes, now moving down my neck and face. I have tried life brand non-drowsy desloratadine allergy control 5 mg. and hydrocortisone cream .5 % The itchy earlobes and neck and face seemed to be getting better but as the day wore on it got a little worse again. What can I do, Please? Debra
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012