Red eyes, reduced hearing, fatigue, swollen lymph nodes. Taken Clindamycin. Should I go for more antibiotics?

Hi there, For the past week and a half I have been suffering from red eyes, reduced levels of hearing , fatigue , and slightly swollen lymph nodes. My first doctor prescribed anti-biotic eye drops, which didn t resolve the issue. My next doctor prescribed clindamyacin, and he told me that this would resolve everything. I am down to my last 5 pills and my eye problem is persisting and I m still relatively fatigued. Should I go back to my doctor for more antibiotics , and do you have any idea what might be causing these issues? Thank You, Darcy K
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012