Red eyes, nauseated, fever, body ache. Taken theraflu. What is going on?

On Thursday morning I woke up with red eyes, but felt great! Then came mid day and I started feeling a bit nauseous. Had dinner, went home. Around 10:30 I threw up, then again at 11. After that I fell asleep and woke up at 1:30 am with a fever . Drank some theraflu , cooled it down till maybe 6:30am I was burning up! My body felt like it was on fire, my bones ached, nausea . I felt like horrid. That continued threw out the day. Then came the night no fever anymore slept great! Woke up Saturday morning feeling amazing! But still a bit nauseous! That s was pretty much my weekend. And today my eyes were very glossy and a bit red! They ve felt heavy all day and the nausea is still there! Should I go to the doc? I don t feel horrid or have fevers but still very nauseous to the point were I throw up..
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013