Red eyes, becomes dry with burning sensation on going out, itchiness at night,eyesight normal. Taking antibiotics & lubricating drop.

Firstly i would like to thank you. Next my problem is that i have red eyes for almost a month now. i have 4 different treatments and 4 different doctors. They have given 1 a lubricating drop and 3 other antibiotics in which 2 of them treat for infection and the other for allergies. When i go outside in the breeze it gets dryer and a burning sensation and i would blink often. Also it is itch only once or twice in a day and usually it is at night. My eye sight is normal. The left eye is more red than the right. Before when I visited the second doctor he gave us an antibiotic that was only for the left eye and after a few days of treatment the redness went to the other eye. Please help and I am looking forward to your reply.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012