Red eye, floaters, flash at corner of eye, irritation, itching. Diagnosed PVD. Prescribed medication. Remedy?

Hi, i am 52 years old last month my rihgt eye got red but no pain and i noticed some floaters and i see flash at the corner of my eye? I went to a optalmologist for checkc up and he said eyestone. She prescibed some medication like fucitalmic, tymer, and hyfresh. After four days of using the medicine i felt irritation of my both eye it became mo red and itching but still i continued the medication for one week? Then i went again to another eye specialist and he checked me agai n and he said pvd and my doctor prescribed me a medicine it is optilone, and refresh eyedrops. Now i finished the medication but the redness come and go.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013