Red ears, fever, taken Z pack, head hurts to bend down

Hello! I have been ill the past two three days or so... I went to the doctors as soon as I realized and he said my ears looked a little red. So he prescribed me a z pack and sent me on my way. My fever ended up going up after the initial 2 pill dosage and then stuck around for a whole other day. Now I believe it has finally broken but my head hurts when I bend down or move and the SIDES of my neck are very sore like i slept way wrong on them...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. it seems that you have a upper respiratory infection which has gone into your sinuses as well. please consider meeting an ENT physician, he will be able to help you. thanks