Red ear and cheek, chest pain. Have mechanical valve. Taken alcohol. TIA, pulmonary embolism or stroke?

i had tonight one alcohol drink ,i have a mechanical valve and my child has moyamoya syndrome i am to be checked for that but tonight as i was almost done with one drink my ear was fire engine red and cheek and on left side and i had chest pains. i immediately took 2 advil cuz my asprin couldnt find and a extra counmadin with water i think 3 minutes or more i puked and got diahrehea all at same time i then felt better . Did i just have a tia or possible pulmonary embolism or stroke? was this dangerous should i go to the er?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012