Red, dry skin patches on arms and legs followed by fluid filled blisters resulting in scars. What could it be?

Hi Few days ago I vv noticed that I have red, dry skin patches (oval shaped) on my legs , neck and arms. It s not itchy and doesn t bother me in any way but I m slightly worried because it reminds me of rush that I had around 2 years ago( and never checked with doc what it was) . It was exactly like the rush I have now but some of the patches turned into blisters filled with some sort of liquid and thel left quite a few scars on my legs. What could it be? Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012