Red dots with white circles on legs. Uterus biopsy done. On Percocet. Breast cancer history. Reason?

I have tiny red dots on both of my legs from knee to ankle. They each one have a white circle around them. There is no itching, burning or pain. What could cause this? I have had breast cancer . Now, they are looking for uterine cancer . Could this possibly be connected? The only medication change I have had is a Percocet at Dr; s request for pain prior to biopsy of uterus. I only took one, which was a week ago. Any helpful information?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012