Red dots with black spots on legs, feet, itchy, bleeding. What could it be?

i have recently meaning just last weekend, been in the trees and bushes, this morning i woke up with red dots all over my legs and feet , just now i noticed some small black dots in the middle and i thought that they were maybe thorns or something so i took them out, and then one started bleeding while the other let out a clear liquid. they were a little itchy before as well. I dont have any aleegies so i am sure that it is not an alergic reaction. But if you could help or tell me what it is that would be great, thanks alannah
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
It would be difficult to make a diagnosis based on details provided. it could be contact dermatitis, insect bite etc. Right now On empirical basis I would advise you to use steroid antibiotic cream two times in a day. if the lesinos start clearing in four to five days continue with the same, otherwise consult a dermatologist nearby.
Hope that helped