Red dots under arms, turning purple, used sun block. Double lung transplant done. Cause of concern?

I have developed a small cluster of red dots under my right and left arms. I had a double lung transplant 15 months ago. It started on my left arms a week ago and seems to be fading some but a few days ago they showed up on my left arm that start out brights dots and start turning purple after a few days. We were in CCCCC a month ago but I used sun block whenever I was in the sun. I never go burnt while there. Should I be concerned. My medications have not changed either.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012