Red dots on uvula, yellow substance on tongue. Tingling and pain when swallowing. What is the problem?

Hi i was looking at my uvula and i took a pic .i used a flashlight and saw it had red dots. And then up on top od my tounge has yellowish things. And bejing the ivula i found alot of red dots they looks like alot of red blood drops. Please tell me my problem also wjen i swallow somthing it starys to tingle and it hurts.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Dentist 's  Response
As you provided the detail,it seems that you have infection in your mouth.
So iwill suggest you please visit an oral surgeon in your area as soon as possible and provide him complete detail like-
1.since how many days you have these painfull ulcers.
2.are you taking any medicine?
3.do you have these ulcers on cheek or lips also?etc...
Nothing to get worried every thing will be alright.
Take Care.
Dr.Gunjan Gupta