Red dots on penis after taking amox-clav tablets, peeling of skin. Side effects?

I'm currently taking Amox-Clav 875mg Tablets, every twelve hours. This problem has happened three times already the same time I take these pills. The head of my penis will start to have red dots on the around the middle and sides after 2-3 days of taking the medicine. Then days later, it will start to peel the skin of my skin below the head of the penis and foreskin. I keep myself very clean and shower 2-3 times a day. And this has only happened while taking the antibiotic, once I'm off about a week later it will clear up instantly.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013