Red dots on my legs and feet

Hi, Recently, I got this red dot appearing all over my legs (a few on arms and in the body), mostly are down from ankle to feet. They come and go but they leave mark which is really annoying and look horrible. I went to skin specialist and he said it could be insect bites. I sprayed my home and my work place but I still get 1 or 2 dots here and there. (I used to get bitten by sandfly 2 years ago), will this problem could be from drinking sperm ?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Drinking sperm if it produces any reaction, it shall be in your mouth and throat and not in the ankle. So no such possibility, dont worry. Insect bites, allergy to socks could be some of the common problems. Use only cotton socks and if you are not wearing socks usually anything even your footware could have caused allergy.