Red dots below knees, itching, stinging sensation. Taking antibiotics. Cure?

My mother started getting red dots below her knees. These then became more numereous and more intense and began to itch and sting to the point now where she feels like someone poured hot sauce on her legs. What could this be? She already went to the hospital but all they gave her were anti-biotics but it s getting worst.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Hi Reznov.juarez,
I have read your question,With out physical examination and medical history , it would not be suitable to come to any conclusion.

Red dots, itching and stinging sensation are generally symptoms of an allergy , this could be due to anything ,some times medicines also cause allergy . So i Would suggest you to consult another physician an do mention your medical history before him.

If you have any further doubts feel free to email me .

I hope your mother gets well soon,
Dr.G.Gayatri devi