Red dots and cuts on penis during oral sex. Is it possible that blood vessels popped?

my ex bf and i had sex for the first time together in a year. we have had other partners throughout our break up, but we have both been tested and we are both clean. after we had sex last night, he told me that he had red dots on his penis and cuts. i think the cuts are from my teeth during oral, and we really had rough sex. is it possible that blood vessels popped, and thats why there are red dots? we are worried.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013