Red dots all over body. Itchy. what this is?

Hi, a few days ago I started to observe small red dots on my torso and breast . They only itch once in awhile and they are spread out all over. I haven t switched any of my lotions, body washes, or other, and do not have any allergies that I am aware of so cannot pin point where this is coming from. Most of the spots are a little larger than a pin point but a couple have gotten larger and look dry in the middle. Any ideas as to what this is? Oh, I also have a, what I think is a bite, that is on my upper, inner, thigh that has been there for two weeks now and it itches quite a bit off and on.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
Seem to be fungal infection which occurs in the areas of sweat
keep areas dry and airy
no oils
take forcan 150 mg 0nce a week
apply antifungal cream amnd powder for 3 months
and if itching can use loratidine tablet once a day