Red dots all over arms and legs. Why is there redness and peeling?

Hi, may I answer your health queries? Please type your query here...hi, yes please. Im on holiday in the countryside at the moment. Ive noticed red dots appearing on my arms and legs. They are pealing too. They are about 0,5 cm in diameter. They are ever so slightly itchy but not that much. I think it started on my ginger tips a while ago, but there werent any redness,ust a bit of peeling. Sorry ive got a very slow internet connection here.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Hi i think u are suffering from milaria rubra due to excessive sweat.once sweet decreases u get peelindg of skin.apply calamine lotion twice daily