Red dot next to big toe, swollen, no pain, pus oozing, bleeding. What might it be?

I have a red dot next to my right big toe nail and it s swollen just a tad. It doesn t hurt at all so I didn t really pay attention to it but tonight I started picking at it and puss came out. Only a very small amount and then it started bleeding . Could you tell me what it might be? I ve had 2 ingrown toe nails and I know what they fill like and it can t be that because those were very painfully and this is not at all
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012