Red dot near clitoris that pains when something touches it, discharge is brownish with clumps, pain during sex. Help?

I noticed a red little dot beside my clitoris, which is really painful if something goes against it. And my white juices arent so white anymore, but more like brownish, with clums. It hurts to have sex. Im scared.. :( Please help and advice! .. i know i should go and see a doctor, but im abroad, and things are very complicated
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Hello.
The red dot near the clitoris is likely to be due to an inflamed and swollen gland in the area. The brownish clumpy discharge is suggestive of a vaginal infection that needs a treatment with oral antibiotics.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com