Red dot like rashes on upper thighs. Have eczema and dry skin. Stress related?

Hi there...I ve never done one of these before...but I have this strange purpley red dot-like rash on my upper thighs. I am a 15 year old female with eczema and fairly dry skin . I have gotten this dot-like rash thing for the last two years..mainly in the fall and winter. It comes and goes faded out and returning. I initially thought it was stress related, but now I am really unsure. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Have a nice day.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013