Red dot inside vagina, painful urination, discomfort walking. Hurts to swallow, dry throat

I am 18 and I have a little red dot inside my vagina behind where I pee and it s especially painful when I pee because it stings, but it s also uncomfortable when I walk. I first started feeling it about a day and a half ago but just noticed the red dot (kind of red around it too). I m trying to fight off a cold - my throat has been so dry and sore and it s hurt to swallow (Yesterday I had no voice at all)...I m not sure if everything s related.... Thank you for your opinion.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for contacting HCM
As you have cold and Red dot inside vagina, painful urination, discomfort walking suggests about the viral disease it may be subside within a week just take a supportive treatment and prevent any type of infection.

Dr Hariom Sharma