Red cuts on foreskin, pain on stretching skin, bleeding on masturbation. Applying neosporin. Treatment?

Hi, I have issue with penis forskin. It is approx 3 week old case. There is cracks ( red cut marks) on the forskin of penis. When I stretch the skin or pull it then it gives much pain and crack (cuts) appears. I have try to use oil etc but no benefits. I am also using Neosporin which heal the wound and in a week when I feel that there is no pain or cut AAAAAAA and when again I stretch the forskin it happens again. Once, after musterbate, I got bleeding from it. If it healed at one place, then next time it happen in other place of forskin.Some time only one small cut and some time it may be 3-4 small cut. So, I am not getting permanent solution.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012