Red colored nail scars on the skin. Any treatment other than laser surgery?

Hello to you, Iam a 27 year old female.I have a clean face except one incident happenes when i was in my 8th class, due to which ihad two nail scars on left cheek of my face.Till now i use to hide them by a concealor.once i went to skin institute too ,they provided me with some gel but the scars were as it is.As I went to the other reknowned doctor he said that these scars can go with laser treatment only and not with any tablet or tube.Please suggest as these scars are red in colour and if i dont put any concealor,they are not hided then.Can KAYA skin clinic be a solution.Please Suggest?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012