Red color patches on lower abdominal area, have turned to big black circles. What could it be and its cure?

Hi Dr. Good Evening! I have found some red color patches on my skin in lower abdominal area, as per my primary understanding, it is Ringworm , I have neglected for some time and applied Ring gaurd ointment, then it turned to black but spread to bigger circle. suddenly today I have found 2 other small oval shaped patches on both sides of the bigger one (about 4 inches gap), What could be the solutions, is there any medicine you suggest? Why this has infected me? Thanks, Anil.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012