Red, circular, flat spots on the face after washing, no itching. What could it be?

Hello! After I wash my face I always see some red spots. They would look like insect bites but they are not itchy, or inflamed. I won t even know I have the spots on my face unless I look in the mirror. The spots are really circular and kind of big but flat. I don t think it s about my facial wash but no I use hypoallergenic ones and whichever brand I use, I always still have those spots. They eventually fade out anyway in an hour or less. But it just makes me wonder still what could it be.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
its called URTICARIA. homeopathic medicines cure this disease completely.use APIS MELLIFICA 1M POTENCY morning and evening about 10 days then give ur reply