Red circles, bumps around arm pit. White pus bumps at random places. What are they?

It started out by like only a fre itchy bumps under my armpits then it turned into what look like a ringworm(red circle) and itched. now i have somewhat a red circle and bumps all around it in one of my armpits the other armpit has maybe a few but thats it and im getting white puss bumps(look like aunt bites) in random places. like below my belly botton and inside of my uper arm, and someon random spots on my side. Do you have any idea of what this maybe?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013