Red circle, pain, dryness. History of hysterectomy. Can you help?

I have a small red circle that is raised and occasionally will have a very light pain like sensation on a level of 2 at most. It seems to be a little dry but not flaking or cracking no blisters. My physician examed it 1 month ago and said it was not ringworm and that it would probably just go away. Well it is raising higher not getting wider if that makes sense. I am 41 and had a complete hysterectomy 15 years ago and never used hormone therapy . I have used lotrimin on it just in case it was ringworm with no change. I have not changed anything in my regiment as for make up or face washes. Can you help me?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013