Red burn like marks on abdomen and back with itching. Remedy?

I am a 36 5 4 160 lb female professional who recently addressed her issue of adrenal fatigue and targeted neurotransmitter supplementation, as well as, discontinuing her excessive addiction to diet soda has now been a month of this healthier behavior and I have noticed unusual red marks all over my abdominal and back, almost like burn marks that are mild to dark red. I am confused and I swear they itch... they are large in size like the size of a quarter and have lasted at least a week... confused and not sure where to go next.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012