Red bumpy patches on skin, sore lumps. Epitisimy done post childbirth, stitches. Treatment?

Hi, I had an epitisimy 2 weeks ago after giving birth, it was healing really well but for the past 5 days I have had red bumpy spot like patches (they are swollen and hard and sore) I didn t touch them as I though it was normal, but they were not getting any better and it seemed as though they were like big pussy spots that needed bursting. I tried to squeeze the area and from one of the sore lumps 2 big white stitches came bursting out! It was such a relief, I want to squeeze the other patches but they are too hard to get hold of. Does this mean there are more trapped stitches under the skin? They are supposed to disolve as they are disolvable stitches but they seem to be burying under my skin surface instead??? The last thing I want is an infection, would you reccomend I get it checked out? Can disolvable stitches dissolve underneath the skins surface? Or will they just cause discomfort or infection?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Hi i think absobabble stiches cannot be causing these red bumps.the stiches may have come due to repeated itchibg or if they are not properly kept which causes gaping of the injuried site.first treat the infection then see for gaping and treat it bumps can be cured by atarax 25mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of calamine lotion can cure it