Red bumps with white heads, scarring, inflammation, redness on touching. Causes and treatment?

My 4 yr old daughter has these red bumps that come up with white heads on them. It kind of reminds me of a mole. She only gets like 1 or 2 at a time but when they go away they leave a scar . It has been happening for about 8 months. Sometimes if she starts messing with it, it gets really immflamed and red but eventually goes away.They dont seem to irritate her any. Im just worried what it could be
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

-i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ATOPIC ECZEMA may be the cause for your daughter sufferings.

-inherited allergic tendencies may be the underlying cause

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your child complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit her complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you