Red bumps, white heads. After sexual contact. What do I fear?

Hello, I have recently just became sexually active with my girlfriend. We are both clean of stds as well. But last week after some sexual contact she noticed a small red spot with a white head just like a pimple . It went away after a day or two, but now, I have about 3 or 4 of them. They don t hurt but I can definitely feel that they re there. They seem to come back after sexual contact. I m not sure what to think because I know it s not an std so I m not sure what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013