Red bumps on vaginal lips, itching, burning, bleeding. Sexually transmitted disease?

Hi. I am 17 years old. I recently have gotten the dark red little bumps on the outer inside of my vagina lips . I am sexually active and have been for a year. I ve had sex a decent amount of times and I recently just received these bumps for the first time. They itch and burn . It almost feels like a cut but its not. Sometimes it bleeds a little bit but that s prob after the itching. I m scared its an std .
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012

The symptoms are more likely pointing towards an STD. My advice to you is to consult an STD specialist and undergo all the investigations to diagnose all STD's. No need to panic since most of the STD's are curable. Please use protection during contact and also get your partner tested for STD. Wish you good health.