Red bumps on thighs and forearms resembling flea bites that are spreading. Treatment advise?

I have red bumps that look like flea bites on my thighs and fore arms. They do not itch at all but they seem to be spreading. I sleep then wake up, then realise there are a couple of more. once again they do not itch but they bother me that they are spreading. Please please help me. There are none on my face, bottom of my feet nor are they on my stomach . No pain, no itch just bothers me that I feel I might have contracted something serious! Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012