Red bumps on the scrotum after having unprotected sex with a partner diagnosed with Trichomonas. Suggestions?

Hi i recently began to have a weird feeling in the jnside of my pee hole and it feels like i have to pee sometimes but theres nothing and it may hurt at times,i also discovered tiny red bumps by eachother on my sack kind of and i noticed 3 kind of larger size scabs in a triangle but not to close together they bled before and have ben scabs now thry just look like a hole somewhat with a fleshy look to it,i am very scared and wonder what this can be i had unprotected sex with a girl who has had many partners i went through some of her prescriptions and noticed one was for tramidolaze or something like that and can be used for trichomonas , know what it can be i dont have any insurance and i want to get rid of it i have a girlfriend thats pregnant and 9 times out of 10 she has it to prey she doesent i need help anyone please?! Also how can this effect the unborn child?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013