Red bumps on the hairline behind the ear spreading to neck and face, increase on squeezing, itch on touching. What could it be?

I have red bumps that started in my hairline behind my ear. They are spreading down my neck and to my face. They are like pimples , but they are not. I squeezed one, and it just got bigger and bigger...i think there maybe one starting on the top of my arm now. They get itchy if I touch them, and they are painful like cystic acne (but again, not pimples). What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012