Red bumps on the chest spreading to the neck, dizziness, no nausea. Possible causes?

Hi I am a 26 year old healthy female. I have had red bumps on my chest since yesterday and today it seems like its spreading a bit to my neck (not really itchy). I also started feeling dizzy today. I do have a swollen bite mark on my finger , but its not that big and I don t know if its a spider or a mosquito... it could also have been a tick since I live on a farm and do a lot of outdoors activities, but it does not have a black spot in the middle (it does have one tiny dot in the middle though). No nausea . Do you have any possible ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
It seems that you may be having lichen urticatus..also known as papular urticatus. There is erythematous papular eruptions on trunk and extremities with mild to severe itching.It is hypersensitive reaction due to insects like bed bug,mosquito , ticks, flea..etc

Take antihistaminic,antibiotics and steroids in tappering dose.
Calamine lotion may be applied to sooth the skin.
Avoid soap bath.

You may consult dermatologist.

I hope you got my answer.
Dr. Ilyas Patel MD