Red bumps on the back of tongue

i have two red bumps on the back of my tongue by my throat . i don t know what they are and they don t go away. i have had these two red spots for a while, i thought it was natural until i noticed that i do not know anyone with these same things on their tongue. i don t get sick very often or anything. what could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
A lesion on the tongue could be an ulcer, sore, an infection like candida. But there are other symptoms along with this, like pain , irrtation espcially on eating spicy food, difficulty is swallowing etc.
If you dont have any of these , then perhaps your tongue is just differnt from others.
If there are any other symptoms , you may see a physician and get your self examined.