Red bumps on sternum, pain on scapula, chest pain, redness on chest

I have strange blotchy red bumps that have appeared just to the left of my lower sternum. They have occurred spontaneously and doesn t feel like an allergic reaction to any food or detergent. This may be a coincidence but at the same time I have been having pain along my left scapula are for days, it is a combination of cutaneous pain like a light burn coupled with a deeper muscular aching. The pain does not worsen on abduction. I have been sitting upright with pillows on a bed for a considerable amount of time for the last couple months but have had no other physical complaints. Finally I have been getting chest pains semi-frequently at the sternum and Between ribs a couple inches to the left of this. This is also accompanied by redness areas around my upper chest. I have been under a lot of stress recently as well. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012