Red bumps on skin. Is it lyme disease? Have rashes. Look for other symptoms?

For about 6 days now, my 16 month old baby has about 6 red bumps in stomach, legs and foot . They started as red bumps and have developed a ring around them. The one on the stomach has a oval shape and is about 2 inches long. It has been growing fo 5 days . The other ones are round and smaller than a quarter. In the center there was a pimple but now looks like there is a bite mark. I am extremely concerned it could be lyme disease . I went to ER and they took a test but I am still waiting for resutls. I asked for antibiotics to be on safe side. Other than the rash he has no other symptons. Forgot to mention, he also has a rash on his stomach which consists of smaller red pimples and has had for 2 weeks now and followed a cold. Any advice?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012