Red bumps on scrotal sac, under skin, also occurring under armpit. Treatment?

Hey, I need help please. I have these red bumps on my ball sack (sorry for the wording). They are like small balls under the skin. Nothing on my dick but these red bumps seems to be under my skin and not on my balls. Sometimes they are itchy. I had also on my arm pits couple of them, i though it was allergy but now they are increasing in number I am really worried and barely have the time to check a doctor soon. PS: i shower twice a day and I am very higenic person
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012